10.7.07

Indifference

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

That's the most quoted part. The full version is this:

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.

Bloke: So, do you fancy the girl or what?

Someone else - not me: Yeah. I think I do, actually.

Bloke: And what the hell are you doing about it? Nothing, as usual. You're gonna lose her, you know.

SENM: Hey! I did something. Granted, it wasn't much.. but still, I did put some effort. I'm getting the cold shoulder though. I guess she doesn't fancy me. I really thought she did.

Bloke: What the fuck you're talking about, mate? From what I've seen, you've done zilch. What you need to do, my dear friend, is to be her knight in shining armour and climb up that god damn tower, slay the mother fucking dragon and sweep her off her feet! Yeah, you heard me. SLAY THE FUCKING DRAGON!!!

SENM: Slay the fucking dragon!!! Arrgghhhhh!!!!

Bloke: Damn right.

SENM: But I'm terrified of reptiles.

Really, slay the mother fucking dragons??? Who says that??

P/s: Juan Roman Riquelme is a genius!!


No comments: