2.4.07

NY Resolution Review

I'm definitely missing the F1 in Sepang this year. Another New Year's resolution goes unaccomplished.
I knew I won't be able to make it to the race this year, so that was why I went to the test sessions instead. It was scorching hot and unbelievably loud when I went there (2nd day of the test session), and quite honestly it was a bit boring. But I had fun though, acting like the super geek that I am, TIMING every bloody lap Kubica, Kimi & Hamilton did, using my good old analogue watch that didn't even have a timer function.

Anyways, looking back at my 2007 resolution, I think overall, I'm not doing THAT bad.
Some have been accomplished, while there's also a few that don't even look like they'll be attempted, never mind being completed.
But hey, there's still another 9 months to go.





No comments: