23.1.07

Dictionary

I don’t use a lot of big words because frankly, I don’t know many. I attribute this chagrin to my lack of enthusiasm to look up a dictionary whenever I encounter an “unknown” word. I mean, really, that’s not even practical sometimes, especially when you’re reading newspaper articles. Plus, dictionaries are big and bulky, and I don’t keep them it conveniently retrievable places. I’ve only just realised how wasteful that is.

So now, with renewed vigour to improve my vocabulary, I’ve installed an electronic dictionary software on my PC. Hopefully I’ll be a bit more inclined to use it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean that you'll be carrying your oh-so-conveniently retrievable PC around with you from now on? Ha!

I kid.

Hello btw.

todek said...

Hello.

Finally, you made it here, eh?