14.4.06

Bedside Reading

I like to read before I sleep, 'cause it makes me sleepy real quick. And usually I have more than 3 reading materials at my bedside (or rather; mattress-side). A quick glance (ok, not exactly quick) reveals that I have the following items for my reading pleasure prior to my deep slumber.

High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
The Importance of Being Ernest - Oscar Wilde
Italian in 3 Months
My First French Word Book
Modern Engine Tuning
March issue of F1 Racing magazine
Six Degrees: The Science of a Connected Age - Duncan Watts
Fever Pitch - Nick Hornby
Production Operations
February issue of Stuff magazine

That's pretty random, innit? Except for Hornby, I like Hornby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hornby !.wa..todekk..best aa!..
have you read 31 songs? wish i could write a book like that..

todek said...

Yes, I am very much a fan of Hornby, as I've mentioned a few times in the past. But 31 songs I haven't read yet, tak sempat nak beli, plus i think its quite expensive for a book yg tak tebal. Haha, does that make any sense? Hornby has an impeccable taste in music.