27.6.05

Durians

A whole lot of them.
I reckon I had nearly 10 durians this evening. Of course, I didn't enjoy the fragrant smell and sweet, lovely, lemak-y taste of the durian alone. I had a few mates around.
We started the feast near Maghrib time, after work & after my now-compulsory 5 minute jog. Haha. 5 minute jog? That's as useless as a 5 minute futsal session.
But anyways, we had about 7 bijik durian by Maghrib. I was full but had to force a few more in just to not "membazir". Most of the durians were super sweet and perfect. Or as I'd like to put it, "sedap gila babi". We started off like some hungry durian crazy bastards, opening them by the minute. Then after the 4th one, everyone slowed down but still didn't want to stop. We were obviously getting full but yet were not willing to take it easy on the durians.
"Try satu lagi.."
And so we did. In fact we had 3 more.
I felt sleepy afterwards and had a nap. When I woke up, they wer just starting another durian session. Whoa.. I woke up at the right time, lucky. I had a few more.
And then came the pening. Seriously its so bad that I couldn't open my eyes. I'm even feeling a little bit migraine-ish typing this post. I want to go to bed.


No comments: