5.2.08

New Year Post

It's difficult to figure out what to say when you're in a fucked up situation.

It was me. She was a "personal friend".
Good try Chua Soi Lek. You're still sacked. Don't think admitting you made a mistake is "noble" and shit. That was the only thing you CAN do without totally losing your dignity (which you now have very little). And hoping that you'll be forgiven is just wishful thinking, uncle. People do have a holier-than-thou attitude. Plus, you're fucking old. It's disgusting.

He sounds like me, talks like me, looks like me but I can't say if he's me.
Classic weasel talk. This is bullshit. It doesn't make any sense at all.
Are you joking, Lingam? What the hell have you been smoking? You should have said "It was me. HE was a "personal friend"", minus the DVD, I hope.







No comments: