25.4.07

Taxes

I'm doing my taxes right now, and I just realised that I'll end up paying a huge sum of money (by my poor standards) to the government who'll eventually just fuck me all over and use that money to buy votes. And I can't do anything about it. Well, actually I can but that's another story for another day.
At least I know why I'm paying too much and I've learned my lesson. It's just unfortunate that I learnt the lesson a tad too late, and I have to (literally) pay for it.

I've decided that if someone would ever play me in a film, it would be John Cusack. He's cool in my books.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy lots of booksss man

adi said...

tu la kau, star sgt! :)

next year, we'll get IRB to endorse belanja orang is considered as tax rebate!

Anonymous said...

my office mate discovered that doing your taxes by e-filing will be different than by doing it manually. kira manual, tak payah bayar, guna e-filing, kena bayar lak...ape kes??