1.6.06

Wankers

If you were to list down the top 5 wankers in Malaysia, who would they be?
I have a few in mind, but really I want to have a bit more time to think this over.
In the mean time, do your own thinking. Let's compare wankers later!


P/s: I've bought a spanking new Motorola SLVR mobile phone. It's not so user-friendly, but dammit, it's cool as hell.
I've got Missy Higgin's Scar as the ringtone and an Interpol song (don't know the title but it goes like this... Rosemary, bla bla) as well. What are other nice tunes for ringtones?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

top ring tones? either the cure's walk or A Ha's take on me. hey the 80s is back. you'll be the coolest kid on the lrt when that sucker rings.

wanker list? havent drafted mine either. but whatever it is im sure we could all fit samser sidhu somewhere in there.

Anonymous said...

aznil nawawi.

Anonymous said...

evil

todek said...

I just had an idea. I'll put the Seinfeld theme as my ringtone! I think that's nice. I like Seinfeld! Serenity Now!

Anonymous said...

dude, where did you get the evil ringtone?

todek said...

Well, actually it's not a ringtone. Its an mp3 of the song. See, my new sleek phone kick ass, thats why it can play mp3s... haha

Anonymous said...

nak jugak la..cari tak jumpe..