I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING FOR A WHILE..... BECAUSE MY STREAMYX CONNECTION IS FUCKED.
Damn you, Telekom. Aku "bukan sekadar nombor"!
And I have to go to bloody Starbucks to post this. If this isn't commitment to me blog, then I don't know what is. Haha.
But anyways, it's easy to blame my non-existant internet connection for my blogging absence, but that's only part of my excuse. The other part is this : I WAS AWAY WORKING WITH SOME NORWEGIANS.
Yes, I was away performing some jobs with four Norwegian blokes.
What I initially thought about Norwegians:
- Can speak English well
- Clean and proper
- Easy going and laid back
- Love football
- Carry big bags ala backpackers
- Norwegian chicks are HOT! Oops, make that Scandinavian chicks!
What I found out about Norwegians from my trip:
- 3 blokes speak decent English (mcm Melayu cakap English) while the other (boss) was quite fluent
- Laid back but sometimes TOO laid back that they just look plain lazy
- They like to smile and say hi a LOT to me (like 6-7 times a day)
- They sleep in till 11 am (on a work day!)
- One bloke put his curry puff inside a bowl of bubur kacang hijau and then proceeded to eat karipap berkuah kacang hijau.. funny!
- Turns out that none of them even have the slightest idea about football
- They like boats! They live near the sea. And there's small islands to have picnics on everywhere!
So I guess I was a bit off the mark there. Haha.
Anyways I Googled their place down and here's a photo of how Stavanger, Norway looks like: