20.1.06

When was the last time?

When was my last post?? A good fucking 2 weeks, that's when. How am I supposed to be a "dedicated blogger" if I can't post anything every 24 hours? Gosh, it's hard to live the hip and happening life, my friend.

Well, a lot had happened within those two (or maybe more) weeks; work in the middle of the sea, an uneventful raya haji, broken my glasses, being charged a fortune for a new pair, reunion dinner, pulled out one wisdom tooth, being charged a fortune for the tooth, hosted an office dinner, and so many other stuff I don't even recall anymore. Oh, but I do remember the one day where I dusted off my CD collection and put on good 'ol Dashboard Confessionals in the CD player. That was so gay.

Question:
Is the new Strokes record any good?
This review is funny.
But no, seriously. Is it any good? Should I download it?

And are you excited? Are you?
Well, you better be 'cause this weekend its the mother fucker of all matches : Liverpool v Man Utd
Are you excited now? Are you as excited as the first time you saw naked boobies? Of course.







No comments: