11.5.05

Return of the Smiths

Or Attack of the Jedis or whatever the hell the next Star Wars movie is.
Is it just me or is there anyone else who totally don't care about this. I don't need to see it on Opening day. Or Opening Week even. But somehow, being somewhat the popular culture conformist that I am, I'm probably going to see the movie sooner or later. Damn you, peer pressure.
One thing's for sure, I won't be the super-fan boy freak figurine collector loser, definitely (If I do, please shoot me...Thanks). Nor will I ever discuss/argue about Star Wars with anyone. Or read articles off the 'Net about "How Star Wars Changed the World". Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just not my scene.
To me, it's just one of those things that you have to do; watch new Star Wars movie--check. Now move on to next on list. It's more of "let's get this out of the way" rather than "Whoaa... wanna check out how good dude turns to Black Metal Face?". It's like a Radiohead phase, you just have to have one but you don't necessarily have to agree that OK Computer is the best album ever. Get it?
So it'll be a couple more weeks before I get to know how the saga ends. Not really the end but you know what I mean right?

No comments: